Sunday, June 11, 2006


for so many time, i have to be in bali. and, seeing this picture gives me a reason why i am so in love with this island.

pretty honest, i'm getting bored. i wanted to discover a new area. a new island. a new region.

but, bali always charms me with its aura as if i fell under its spell.

it hypnotizes me with its beauty, its colors and its nature.

i just need to gaze at this picture and close my eyes and let my mind takes me to the relaxing moment i always felt when i was in Bali.

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ's Lover said...

live in bali as visitor and live in bali permanently is two different things. you will get bored easily with this island.

like i'm starting get bored with your bali pictures. find another object, man!

June 11, 2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home