Sunday, July 03, 2005


i'm more a tea drinker than coffee. i drank coffee (or other hot beverages) socially when i met friends or have casual meetings at starbucks or any other coffee outlets in town.

yet, tea is a daily beverage. either a tall glass of iced tea, sweetened ice tea or just a cup of plain teh celup.

in time like meeting deadlines when i need to finish some articles, meaning working late and glaring at the monitor of my PC for long hours, resting my eyes while sipping a cup of hot tea is what comforted me.

today, while looking at my bedroom windows and realizing how soft a 9am light was, i visualized a mug and a tea bag.

after using up all the tea bags in the pantry and forty five minutes of experimenting with my camera, i got a shot i like.

and, ahh... what a way of relaxing on a sunday morning.

until i heard my mom looking for a bag of tea.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's weird how some very simple things comfort us, and yet we're struggling for another big "so called happiness. "

July 04, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger Morningdew said...

I have a glass of iced lemon tea on my office desk right now. Plain, without sugar. Got it from Spinelli's too, along with the croissant.

July 06, 2005 10:05 AM  
Blogger dewi said...

Emang dua2nya sama aja bikin addicted..Saya mah tetep aer putih dalam pepless aja (huhuhu saingan ma anak te ka)

July 06, 2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home