Wednesday, April 12, 2006


it was in spring 1998, exactly eight years ago, when i got an idea to self-made a picture book from my photo collections. every evening after work, i diligently sort through all my photo collections and chose some from what i thought the nicest and the best i've ever shot.

then, i would try to find their negatives and printed them. luckily, i have a friend who worked in a photo printing shop and would give me discounts and free printings.

after all the desired photos have been printed, i printed the texts and copy pasted them to the papers along with the pictures themselves. wrote the opening words, the thank you page and the glossary.

every evening after work, i would do the job -- one by one until it was time to do the color copy.

then, i went to KINKO'S and color copied them one by one, binded them into a book and VOILA, i have my own self-made photo collection book.

this is one of my favorite pictures from the book i made by myself and i couldn't be more proud of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite one is the one with the doll with dark blue background

April 13, 2006 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote: "... and I've never been proud of that"

Kenapa? Bukannya 2 foto diatas bagus2 buanget?

Jadi pengen liat buku kumpulan fotonya :)

April 13, 2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home