Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the moment i saw my nephew, all of my tiredness was gone. it's been two summers and one winter ago since the last time i saw him. and -- he grew very tall -- taller than a 3-year old kid his age.

his reddish cheeks were so adorable and when i saw him i asked whether he still remembers me from the last time we saw each other in jakarta --
do you still remember me? asked me. yes, you are oom iman! he answered while hugging me.

he speaks english fluently with american accent in it. as for his japanese? he understands when people around him converse in japanese, but then, he answers them in english and little japanese.

we bonded together quickly as i was becoming his playing buddy.

my first task with him?

take him peeing at the rest room shortly after i met him.

oh my, i've never done that in my life. yes, he knew how to pee himself, but then, i needed to literally do more than just standing behind him and i've never seen a penis that small - laughing. thank God, it was just peeing not taking the number two. i just wasn't ready for the other one.

meeting my sister and my nephew started my two weeks vacation in japan. a never forgotten one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your nephew is so cute!

January 13, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger sLesTa said...

i know my comment will sound redundant to alaya's but can't help it..

cuz your nephew is really really cute! those red cheeks are just adorable!

January 21, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home