Monday, December 19, 2005


the night before i left this city state early this month, i dined at boat quay. while munching a sauteed baby kailan, i couldn't help but thinking on why i was eating by myself.

silly.

i could've ordered a room service inside my room, but eating by myself in the room wasn't fun either.

but, this city is so vibrant to just let go in the evening staying inside a room. i walked around with my camera in tow and snapped some pictures around.

a friend whom i've not seen for a long time and recently came across told me, "one thing that is so you -- solitude with a camera."

it was an honest comment to hear.

2 Comments:

Blogger House of Covenant said...

duuu..bapak yang satu ini kapan sih gag jalan-jalan, eh itu foto2 dimana, HK ya??

December 20, 2005 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

itu di clark quay singapur kan?
gue juga kesana, tapi ga makan. emang keren tempatnya kalo malem

December 20, 2005 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home