Wednesday, January 11, 2006


i spent my christmas eve alone at the citibank lounge in soekarno-hatta airport waiting for my flight to take me to japan. in my loneliness, i questioned myself about this trip. never in my life have i splurged something expensive for myself. it was like happiness has a price.

but, i've been working for two years without any vacations. and, i've been through something that made me so exhausted mentally and physically. a vacation was what i needed. moreover, i've been saving enough for two years to enjoy myself a short winter vacation.

five minutes before christmas day, a plane departed for narita. sitting in front of the cabin, i wished myself a very merry christmas. i knew, i wanted to enjoy my long deserved vacation.

happiness -- it's all in the mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home