Sunday, April 08, 2007


my march started with a quick trip to tokyo. it was my fifth time visiting japan. i still remember like it was yesterday, when i was still a secondary school. i was dreaming of visiting Tokyo Disneyland one day but never thought i would ever be able to do that. we were poor. and, i said to my father when would i be able to fly away visiting other countries and seeing Tokyo Disneyland. father simply answered, keep visualizing and keep praying.

as i landed at narita airport after 7 sleepless hours sitting in upper-deck (never choose an upper-deck seat on a long-haul flight), i remembered what my father told me when i was 11 years old. one day, you would be able to visit Tokyo Disneyland. don't give up hope.

i would never give up my hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger ..::a long time journey::.. said...

i do agree with you, Iman...
never stop hoping and just believe in your dreams...for they keep you live and somehow you just will be able to fulfill those dreams you used to have back then ^^

July 25, 2009 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home