Sunday, July 16, 2006


i was at MBK when i saw her.
her beauty captivated me and i was astounded to see a perfect creation
for seconds, my eyes were stripping her
giving thoughts to the dirty mind inside the brain

she was wearing a white tank top
with pink bra straps peeking out on her smooth shoulder
intoxicating me

my heart raced
just paces to pass her
when i can smell her soft parfume
giving senses to my mind

suddenly,
a man rushing to hug her
just when i passed her

for the first time i can hear her voice

"hey..." she said firmly

with a strange low intonation
to awake my intoxicated mind
pinching my consciousness
that she is a he!
and this is bangkok.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huahaha...
ternyata cowo ya :p

July 17, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger rambut_putih said...

Wahahahaha.....
Bangkok gituh loch....
There's a thin line between the real woman and "woman" in Bangkok...and the line was Bariton voice kekekekek....:p

July 18, 2006 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hueheuheu.. Serem emang di Bangkok. :D :D
Cowo2 di Bangkok kalo nyari cewe gimana ya? Apalagi cewe alias cowo di sana udah banyak yg bersuara cewe. Nggak lucu kan kalo udah nge-date berapa kali baru ketauan ternyata sama2 cowo. hihi.. horor deh.. :))

July 18, 2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home