Sunday, July 16, 2006


i've been visiting bali twice the past month. both were invitations to attend some launchings. bali is nice and being in bali is -- nice. but, if you ask me right now -- i would have said i've been to bali too many times and at the point i have to drag myself to fly to bali, literally. it's still in july and i've visited the island for more than my fingers can count.

i long for a vacation in the island. time to relax and unwind without thinking about deadline, writing and photographing. of course, i'll shoot some pictures but those just for my own collection OR i won't bring any camera, laptop, pda that would take me into working and not relaxing.

i really need to have a vacation. don't know when i can get one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I went back to Jakarta a couple of months ago, I was hoping to have sometime to go to Bali. I didn't have any time. I wish I went to Bali.

October 14, 2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home