Wednesday, June 22, 2005


deadline is a word i am not fond of these days. it raise my stress level up and give me ulcers i don't usually have in normal days.

of course, my job contributes to the increasing stress level and the ulcers i have right now. plainly speaking, it is a job that requires me to do alot of things done in one day and quite often, there were times i really wished that 36 hours would be the time the earth needs for a complete rotation rather than the natural 24.

yet, human has its limitation. to push myself beyond limit is impossible for i would plainly get sick.

one urges me to meditate to soothe the body and soul.

i remember the time when i sat on that red bench and meditated for minutes. with my eyes closed and my mind emptied, i tried to open my senses to feel the breeze, hear the quietness of the surroundings, and most of all, to feel the warm rays of sun touching my skin. rejuvenated was the feeling i sensed afterwards.

as i see this picture and remember the time i sat on that red bench, slowly, the word rejuvenation seeps into my mind. it soothes my soul peacefully.
for two nights in a row, i slept only for three hours each. photo taken at a resort in sayan-bali.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

emang lo lagi deadline?? biasanya kan kalo lagi deadline lo jadi sensitif gitu... skrg kok nggak . hehehe...

June 23, 2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger dewi said...

Deadline is unique, sometimes stresful but sometimes we miss that term, just to emphazise that our thoughts, works and efforts are badly needed by others :)So it's more like a challenge or test 4 us, in need to b well resolved. but don't forget 2 enjoy ur days too :).

June 24, 2005 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home